It is an incredible delight and immense pleasure to invite participants from All over the world to attend international conference on Advanced Technologies in Diabetes Research on July 12-13, 2021 which incorporates incite keynote introductions, oral talks, and Poster Presentations.
Meet the Global Inspiring experts and speakers at our International Conference on Diabetic research and therapy 2021 which will focus in bringing together individuals who have an interest in different fields of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders like Endocrinologists, Diabetologists, Medical Professors, Researchers, Diabetes and Endocrinology Scientists, Practitioners, Physical trainer, Medical students.
Diabetes Meet 2021 highlights the theme “Recent Advancements and Developments for Changing Life of Diabetes World” Which emphasis on the latest advancements in prevention and treatment cure of diabetic and endocrine complications and strategies related to diagnosis, prevention and management of metabolic disorders as well as explore new ideas and concepts for treatment of Endocrine Complications.
Why to attend diabetes and endocrinology 2021 Conference?
Medical doctors and health care providers consider the prevention of Endocrinology and metabolic disorders as an important tool to enhance the overall health status of the population. Diabetic and metabolic issue and also as exploring new thoughts and concepts for treatment of Endocrine Complications. It is a great opportunity to meet world’s Diabetes, Obesity & Heart Experts.
Benefits of attending
• One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
• Thought to provoke Symposiums and Workshops
• Nominations for Best Poster Award
• Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism students, Scientists
• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Faculty
• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Researchers
• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Associations and Societies
• Primary care providers
• Community physicians
• Diabetes Health Professionals
• Physician assistants
• Registered nurses
• Diabetes educators, dieticians
• Pharmacists who provide interdisciplinary care
We are honored to welcome you to attend the “5th global experts meet on Advanced technologies in Diabetes Research and Therapy” is a Webinar conference which is going to be held on July 12-13, 2021. Theme of the conference is “Recent Advancements and Developments for Changing Life of Diabetes World”.
Diabetes mellitus is a group of metabolic disorders characterized by high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Diabetes is either because of the pancreas not creating adequate insulin, or the cells of the body are not reacting appropriately to the insulin delivered. Type 1 Diabetes: Pancreas fails to produce enough insulin due to loss of beta cells. It is also referred as insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus or juvenile diabetes. Type 2 Diabetes: a condition in which cells fail to respond to insulin properly. It was previously mentioned as “non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus” or “adult onset diabetes”. The main cause is excess weight and insufficient exercise.
Insulin may be a hormone made by the pancreas that acts sort of a key to let glucose from the food we eat pass from the blood stream into the cells in the body to produce energy. All carbohydrate foods are weakened into glucose within the blood. Insulin helps glucose get into the cells.
Not having the ability to supply insulin or use it effectively results in raised glucose levels within the blood (known as hyperglycaemia). Over the long-term high glucose levels are related to damage to the body and failure of varied organs and tissues.
· Type 1 Diabetes
· Type 2 Diabetes
· Gestational Diabetes (Diabetes During Pregnancy)
· Diabetes Case Reports
Endocrinology is one of the body’s two chief communication systems. A system in which a group of secretory cells secretes a potent chemical transmitter substance which is called as a hormone, into the blood. The transmitter is then carried by the blood to the target cells where a reaction is provoked. It differs from the other systems. The Endocrine system is essential for the maintenance of homeostasis.
· Endocrinology involves a wide range of systems within the human body.
· The endocrine tissues include the adrenal gland, hypothalamus, ovaries, and testes.
· There are three broad groups of endocrine disorders.
· Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common endocrine disorder in women.
Technologies for Diabetes Care
Diabetes is a serious issue which is still uncured and makes new research, in treatment and management techniques is a crucial necessity. Over the past years, there have been considerable breakthroughs in preventing diabetic complications by understanding them.
Nanotechnology in diabetes is the advancement of novel glucose estimation and insulin conveyance modalities that hold the possibility to drastically enhance the personal satisfaction for diabetics. Nano-medication is typically 10-100 times littler than a body's phone yet just minimal bigger than particles makes conceivable the treatment of the starting point of diabetes at the atomic level.
· Nanotechnology in diabetes
· Artificial organ transplantation technology
· Human Recombinant Insulin
· Digital Healthcare: Designing the Digital Solution
· Blood Glucose Monitoring and Glycemic Control in the Hospitals
· Computerised applications in Diabetes mitigations
· Informatics in the Service of Medicine, Telehealth, Telemedicine, Software and other Technologies
· Clinical Decision Support Systems/Advisors
· Securing funding for diabetes technology
Medical Devices used in Diabetes Treatment
Most common medical devices utilized in diabetes diagnosis and treatment includes blood-glucose meters, insulin pens, insulin pumps. These devices include glucose ministering devices, Bioartificial pancreas, insulin delivery systems, and insulin administrating systems. And many diabetes monitoring and diagnostic devices like lancets, analog glucose monitor, test Strips, Syringe, Injectors also come under this. And these devices are designed to be feasible to use and painless within the insertion. Some companies are joining up and put their efforts to create a contact lens that measures the glucose in tears
· Insulin Pens and novel Insulin delivery techniques
· Tear glucose monitoring contact lenses
· Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)/ Blood Glucose Meters
· The future: the Artificial Beta Cell
· Artificial pancreas
· New Insulin Analogues
· Blood glucose monitoring: Glucose pumps & sensors
· Intravenous blood glucose monitoring systems
· Insulin dose calculation software
· Flash Glucose Monitoring.
· Closed-loop system and algorithm
· New insulin delivery systems: Inhaled, transdermal patches, and implanted devices
Diabetes research takes many forms throughout the world. Diabetes research is a global task. In this review, we explore what a perfect diabetes therapy would appear as if from the attitude of several key in diabetes drug development. Increased diabetes was the leading cause of blindness, kidney failure, and non-traumatic lower-limb amputations.
Diabetes therapies are described by their brand names to differentiate new therapies with generic names almost like those of existing therapies and to draw distinctions between separate therapies that share the same generic names.
· Endocrine Tissues and Organs
· Role of DNA methylation in insulin secretion
· Intravenous blood glucose monitoring systems
· Flash Glucose Monitoring.
· Closed-loop system and algorithm
Risk Factors and Related Diseases
Diabetes is usually amid variety of great health issues. Consistent increase in blood sugar levels can cause serious diseases affecting the vital organs of body like heart and blood vessels, eyes, kidneys, nerves and teeth. In most high-income countries, diabetes may be a leading explanation for disorder like diabetic cardiomyopathy being one among the main risk factor, blindness, renal failure, and lower limb amputation. Diabetic Retinopathy causes progressive damage to the retina within the patients with diabetes adding because the most vulnerable risk for the patient. Maintaining blood sugar levels, vital sign, diabetic gastro paresis which has been reported to possess the most cause as DM and cholesterol at or on the brink of normal can help delay or prevent diabetes complications.
· Blood glucose levels
· Cardiovascular disease
· Diabetic cardiomyopathy
· Kidney failure
· Diabetic Retinopathy
· Diabetes Mellitus
The endocrine disorder is often very perplexing, including a blended picture of hyposecretion and hypersecretion thanks to the input components related to the endocrine framework. For instance, most sorts of hyperthyroidism are associated with an overabundance of hormone and a coffee level of thyroid animating hormone.
The anterior pituitary is especially sensitive to iron overloaded which upsets hormonal emission resulting in hypogonadism, short stature, acquired hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. Glucose intolerance and DM are additionally regular in thalassaemic patients.
· Different types of Endocrine Complications
· Endocrine Complications related to Diabetes
· Endocrine complications and Risk Factors
Diabetic Disorders & Treatment
Diabetes, frequently referred to by specialists as diabetes mellitus, depicts a gathering of diabetes and metabolic sicknesses in which the individual has high blood (glucose), either in light of the fact that hypoglycaemic agent generation is lacking, or on the grounds that the body's phones don't react appropriately to insulin, or both. Patients with high glucose will normally encounter polyuria (continuous pee), they're going to end up to be progressively parched (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia). Recognizing type 1 and sort 2 diabetes at determination is critical. Average qualities of type 2 diabetes incorporate the, Slow and guileful onset, most conventional in overweight or fat patients from a minority bunch (Native Americans, blacks, and Pacific Islanders), Signs of hypoglycaemic agent resistance, strong case history of type 2 diabetes. Familial way of life danger components prompting heftiness could be available, as may a case history of disorder or disorder. Paediatric Diabetes may be a type 1 DM requires insulin treatment. The number of individuals living with diabetes in Europe is predicted to extend from 52 million in 2014 to 68.9 million by 2035, consistent with the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). Across Europe, around 1 in 11 adults is affected and this number is set to rise as the population ages.
Diabetes could also be a standard chronic illness that imposes right smart demands on the individual tending system. Individuals with polygenic disorder have subsequent rate of disorder than those while not diabetes and are at multiplied risk for kidney disease, lower limb amputation and visual impairment. Fleshiness could also be a crucial risk issue for diabetes and also the prevalence of fleshiness in youngsters and adults has dramatically multiplied within the past four decades. Diabetic dyslipidemia is one of the foremost risk factors for disorder in diabetes. The characteristic options of diabetic dyslipidemia are a high plasma lipid concentration, low cholesterol concentration and multiplied concentration of small dense LDL-cholesterol particles. So as analysis to research the bioinformatics tools and methodologies accustomed in polygenic disorder research, at first, this was tough to undertake and do as results of it failed to have a preconception concerning however the analysis would be organized and therefore the way bioinformatics tools would be delineated or known within the analysis. To urge started, we tend to ran many perfunctory searches exploitation basic search terms like bioinformatics and diabetes (research) through many databases to look at what sorts of articles were came. Incapacity is outlined as a metabolic dysfunction that ranges from delicate glucose imbalance to full-fledged kind type2 diabetes. A bolus dose is hormone that's specifically taken at meal times to remain glucose levels in restraint following a meal.
Advanced Technologies for Treatment of Diabetes
The conception of 'new innovations' for type one diabetes and new revelation and propelled type 2 diabetes treatment has extended as currently at a rate that some need to seriously think about just like 'Moore's Law', and therefore the sheer range of recent advancements going into the type one diabetes business centre is likewise developing at a surprising rate. From the patient's viewpoint, this is often energizing also as can prompt a sense of positive thinking. Advancements that today are developing typical (e.g. insulin pumps, quick HbA1c perceptive, then forth go under new remedial instruments of diabetes. Without a doubt, it'd be contended that the $64000 advances in type one diabetes care made within the half-moon of a century have originated from innovation instead of science. In the within the meantime, not all new innovations succeed (e.g. the Glucowatch), paying little or no relevance their silent guarantee. Both type 1 diabetes patients and their medicinal services suppliers will soon see a progression of further propelled therapeutic advancements utilized as a part of doctor's facility and new innovations and novel treatments in diabetes treatment whose premise is fixing to the idea of enhancing the lives of those with the malady.
We are overwhelmed to announce “5th global experts meet on Advanced technologies in Diabetes Research and Therapy'' is a Webinar which is going to be held during July 12-13, 2021.
DIABETES GLOBALLY: Diabetes is taken into account because the world’s fastest growing chronic condition. The type 2 diabetes is growing highly in each country. In 2013, diabetes caused 1.6 million deaths globally.
The World Diabetes Day is celebrated on November 14 each year. This day engages many diabetic patients worldwide in diabetes advocacy and awareness activities.
Diabetes 2021 Conference invites all renowned scientists, dieticians, endocrinologists, primary health care specialists, surgeons, pharmaceutical industrial delegates, radiation therapists, general physicians, talented young scientists, and student communities across the world to attend International Diabetes congress.
Growing incidences of endocrine disorders such as hyperthyroidism and adrenal insufficiency is predicted to boost the demand for endocrine testing. Furthermore, growing healthcare awareness among individuals coupled with increasing government support is expected to increase the diagnosis at an early, thereby contributing to the growth of the endocrine testing market.
The players are actively involved in launching technologically advanced products and initiate collaborative developments to sustain themselves in the competition. For instance, LabCorp offers all-embracing solutions on clinical trials concerning diabetes and every one other hormonal disease.
The global Next Generation Diabetes Therapy and Drug Delivery Market generated $1.25 billion in 2017 and are estimated to succeed in $9.67 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 40.6% from 2018 to 2023. The report offers an in depth analysis of adjusting market trends, key investment pockets, major segments, countries, and competitive scenario.
The CGM systems segment accounted for quite nine-tenths of the entire revenue in 2017 and can maintain its dominance by 2023. This is due to various benefits including ease of usability and detection of levels of blood glucose. The report also explores inhalable insulin, oral insulin, and artificial pancreas.
Importance & Scope:
The Editors will concentrate on studies that involve wisely selected reports that provide a link between basic research and translation to diabetes-related diseases. The editors support the diffusion of distinctive solutions to challenging scientific and translational questions related with studies of Diabetes and metabolically/genetically related disorders.
Apparently, researcher’s out and out controls identified with Diabetes and different researchers dedicated to Glucose Metabolic Homeostasis and related subjects will engage as authors of JDRT articles. Most likely those studies would be focused on indicators of disease risk and mechanisms of glucose metabolic deregulations related diseases.
List of Diabetes Universities in Worldwide:
• Monash University Malaysia
• International Medical University
• Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation
• Albert Einstein-Mount Sinai Diabetes Center
• Columbia University
• Indiana Diabetes Research Center
• Joslin Diabetes Center-Harvard Medical School
• Stanford Diabetes Research Center
• The University of Chicago Diabetes Research
• Washington University at St.Louis
• Kaiser foundation Research Institute, California San Franciso
• University of Cambridge
• Johns Hopkins University
• Yale University
• University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
• Imperial College London
• University of Melbourne
• Karolinska Institute
List of Diabetes Associations Worldwide:
• Diabetes Australia
• Diabetes Australia Victoria
• Diabetes Canada
• Diabetes UK
• Diabetic Association of Bangladesh
• European Association for the Study of Diabetes
• Pacific Northwest Diabetes Research Institute
• German Diabetes Center Mergentheim
• Gulf Diabetes Specialist Center
• Kanungo Institute of Diabetes Specialities
• American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
• American Diabetes Association
List of Diabetes Societies in Worldwide:
• German Diabetes Association
• FAND - Italian Association of Diabetics
• Italian Association for the Defence of the Interests of Diabetics
• Association of Diabetes
• Association National Italian Diabetic Athletes
• Italian Society of Diabetology
• International Diabetes Federation- Italy
• Primary Care Diabetes Society
• Australian Diabetes Society
• Emirates Diabetes Society
• Society for Biomedical Diabetes Research
• Immunology of Diabetes Society
• American Association of Diabetes Educators
• American Diabetes Association
• The Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes
• International Association of the Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Groups
• Diabetes Association of Nigeria
• Association of Children's Diabetes Clinicians
• Canadian Diabetes Association
The 50+ diabetes drugs available within the world within the sort of tablets or injection suspension and placed into different drug’s classes.
• Biguanides / Metformin
• Meglitinides / Prandial glucose regulator / Glinides
• Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors
• Thiazolidinedione / Glitazones
• DPP-4 inhibitors / Gliptins
• Incretin mimetics / GLP-1 analogues
• Amylin analogues